Pen | Platignum Studio Fountain Pen Pink
The Studio fountain pens are fun and functional. The colorful aluminum pens are designed ergonomically for a comfortable, stable writing experience. The fountain pen has a “click on” cap and a soft touch grip. Each pen is packaged in an attractive gift box with a blue and black refill.
- Glossy pink body and cap with black accents
- Rubberized grip
- Click-on cap that can be posted
- Two ink cartridges are included; blue cartridge within the pen body and a black cartridge in the box
- Compatible with Asian international standard size ink cartridges (refills also available in our shop)
- Aluminum body, stainless steel medium nib
- 5.375 inches (13.7 cm) long when capped, 6.1 inches (15.5 cm) long when posted, 0.5 inches (12 mm) in diameter.
- Packaged in gift box
Platignum Pen Co., London, introduced the world’s first self-filling fountain pen in 1919. Throughout the last century they have engineered a unique line of writing instruments, inventing the first replacement nib, retractable ballpoint and replaceable ink cartridge. The modern Platignum Company continues in that tradition, creating well-made yet affordable pens designed with thoughtful details: smudge-proof and hybrid inks, soft grip barrels, and sustainable packaging. Photo: Platignum
6 in stock